Us&Co’s building operations and services, in response to the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak.
Following governmental guidance, Us&Co have prioritised the health and safety of our members and staff. During these unprecedented times, wherever we can, we strive to continue to provide the service and support you have come to expect.
Though our buildings remain open to all our members, we have changed the structure of our buildings’ operational teams in order to introduce measures to ensure the safety of all our staff and members:
- Buildings remain open and accessible 24/7, however, our building teams are working from home and therefore the buildings will be unmanned.
- We continue to maintain and ensure the buildings’ hygienic standards, with our cleaners carrying out daily cleaning regimes with medical grade sanitisers. When required, our cleaners will carry out full disinfection deep cleans.
- We will provide full communication in the event of any confirmed coronavirus cases in any Us&Co building.
- Our teams who are working from home are contactable by phone and/or email to respond quickly to any specific needs you may have regarding the building or whilst you are in the offices.
- In order to safeguard our buildings and members during this time, we have introduced additional security measures.
Thank you for your understanding and patience throughout this period. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
London +44 (0) 203 102 4010 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dublin +353 (1) 529 4100 | email@example.com
Please stay safe and healthy and we will keep you informed on this page of any further developments.